Customizing the header and footer
To access header and footer options, navigate to Admin > Header.
Add a logo
Click Upload logo. Browse to select your logo file and click Open. Your logo will be applied and is previewed here.
Edit header settings
Click Settings to access additional header options:
- Title: Change the header title.
- Navigation bar: Position the navigation bar above or below the header.
- Search: Edit the search label. To show a prominent search box in the header check the option Search box always visible.
- URL to your site: Add a link back to your website by entering the URL and label here.
- Privacy: For private communities, you can choose to only show the header after the user has logged in. To do this, uncheck Show header on private community login page.
When editing the footer, you can add images, text, and links. Click the HTML edit icon to edit the HTML directly.