Downloaden multiple attachments

For meetings, we often add multiple attachments to related posts (i.e. presentaties, minutes, ...). It's no problem to upload multiple documents at once. But downloading attachments can only be done one by one! Is it not possible to also download multiple documents at once?

6 replies

null
    • Forumbee
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Rob , thank you for your feedback! I don't think it is possible to have the browser download multiple files at once. One possible option would be to provide a link to download all files bundled in a single .zip file. (Of course, that would require that you unzip it after downloading it.) Do you think that would be helpful? We can track that as an enhancement request.

• samenSOM community, moderator
    • Rob_Venema
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I'm afraid that working with .zip files will be too difficult for most users. They are used to OneDrive or Drive and will see this as a non-user-friendly way of working. Checkboxes to select files that can be downloaded at once would be a very welcome improvement.

• Forumbee
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Agreed, that would be friendlier. Thanks for clarifying! We'll track this enhancement and include your feedback.

• Rob_Venema
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Dear supportteam, I was wondering if there are any developments around downloading multiple attachments? 🙂

• Forumbee
      • 4 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Hi Rob , thanks for checking in! We are still tracking this enhancement for implementation. I'll post back here when we have an update. Thanks!

• Rob_Venema
      • 4 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Forumbee , thanks for your reply.

Content aside

• Status Answered
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 791Views
  • 2 Following