Moderator Private Notes

We're wondering if there's a way that the moderator could leave notes or extra comments about a certain post that wouldn't be visible to the users in the community in the dashboard view.  For example, if we have a feature request in our forum that is also related to a JIRA ticket we already have in our system. I'd like to be able to note the JIRA ticket on this post in ForumBee, but only for my other internal colleagues to see, not the users of the space. Would it be possible to add a small private note field for the admins?

Thanks!

3 replies

null
    • Forumbee
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Joseph , thanks for your question! This would be a great feature addition. I have moved your post to the Ideas area so that we can track it as a feature request. 

• Community Manager Pyramid Analytics
    • Christian_Langmayr.1
    • 1 yr ago
    • Reported - view

Just wanted to ask this as well. I would like to note something when users are joining or if we have additional information e.g. Birthdays, anything that can help to work with the user.
    Is there already a date for release?

• Forumbee
      • 1 yr ago
      • Reported - view

Christian Langmayr Thanks for adding your vote and input here, that's helpful! Sorry, I don't have an update on availability. 

Content aside

• 1 Votes
  • 1 yr agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 41Views
  • 3 Following