how can i upload a video and is there a size limit

I cant seem to upload a video - I chose add file but it wouldnt upload the 80MB file. I chose add image and was also prompted to chjoose a file, but with add video i was given a text box

5 replies

null
    • Forumbee
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi sue , file attachments can be up to 50Mb. To add video, paste the link to your video on YouTube, Vimeo, or Wistia, and it will get embedded into your article. There should be instruction in the field like this. I'm not sure why it isn't showing in your screenshot, possibly due to a browser plugin conflict:

• sue_dunnell
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Ok, I couldnt paste or do anything in my link - my video was 80MB so not allowed.

I didnt have a plugin, but was using current chrome - is that supported?

• Forumbee
      • 5 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Hi sue , here are the steps for adding a video:

1. First, go to YouTube, Video, or Wistia, and upload your video there.
      2. After it is uploaded, copy the link from the browser as shown here:
      3. Paste the link into the 'Add Video' popup and click OK.

I hope this helps! Let me know if I can clarify anything. Thank you!

• sue_dunnell
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I uploaded videos before in other parts of the forum fine,  but this time I wasn't able to post a link in the box. The text didnt appear like in your example (ie no wording to paste link) and the area wasnt clickable. It was probably a problem with browser freezing

• Forumbee
      • 5 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Hi sue , if the area wasn't clickable this may be due browser plugin conflict. In your screenshot, it shows that you have the Grammarly plugin installed. Try opening a new browser incognito window (File menu > New Incognito Window) and repeating the steps to paste a link in the field. Running 'incognito' disables browser plugins. Let me know if that helps. Thank you!

Content aside

• Status Answered
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 196Views
  • 1 Following