Why does not the trial look so nice like this forum?

We are testing also the trial, but the theme is not so nice and it is different... why?

6replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hi Michal , thanks! We just applied this new theme to our community. It's still in beta so it may have a few glitches, but I'd be happy to apply it to your account for you to try out. Let me know.

Reply Like
  • can you apply it to ours, too please? tds. Also, can we get the three columns like YNAB example site has? 

Reply Like
    • Hi sue , sure thing! I've applied it to your account. 

However, the three columns is not part of this theme, and would need to be done through our services team as a customization. If you would like a customization, please contact support@forumbee.com for a quote.

Reply Like
    • Forumbee Support Thanks - looks great. How do we control the Latest News section -  looks like it will add last entries made there, but can we choose what we want, dont want included?  

Reply Like
    • sue dunnell  I think that "latest categories" isn't available to me as a category to manage. Ideally, we'd like to make these three boxes something else, not the most recent posts. How can I replace the "latest categories" text and functionality to reflect other items there? 

Reply Like
    •  Hi sue , the "Latest Topics" cards are the most recently added topics. The title "Latest Topics" can be changed and it can be filtered to a specific category that you designate. Send us your updated title and the category you'd like to use and we can update it for you. Thank you!

Reply Like
Like Follow
  • Status Answered
  • 2 mths agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 134Views
  • 3 Following