Why does not the trial look so nice like this forum?

We are testing also the trial, but the theme is not so nice and it is different... why?

6 replies

null
    • Forumbee
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Michal , thanks! We just applied this new theme to our community. It's still in beta so it may have a few glitches, but I'd be happy to apply it to your account for you to try out. Let me know.

• sue_dunnell
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

can you apply it to ours, too please? tds. Also, can we get the three columns like YNAB example site has? 

• Forumbee
      • 5 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Hi sue , sure thing! I've applied it to your account. 

However, the three columns is not part of this theme, and would need to be done through our services team as a customization. If you would like a customization, please contact support@forumbee.com for a quote.

• sue_dunnell
      • 5 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Forumbee Support Thanks - looks great. How do we control the Latest News section -  looks like it will add last entries made there, but can we choose what we want, dont want included?  

• sue_dunnell
      • 5 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

sue dunnell  I think that "latest categories" isn't available to me as a category to manage. Ideally, we'd like to make these three boxes something else, not the most recent posts. How can I replace the "latest categories" text and functionality to reflect other items there? 

• Forumbee
      • 5 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Hi sue , the "Latest Topics" cards are the most recently added topics. The title "Latest Topics" can be changed and it can be filtered to a specific category that you designate. Send us your updated title and the category you'd like to use and we can update it for you. Thank you!

Content aside

• Status Answered
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 219Views
  • 3 Following