Add Your Community Site to Your Mobile Device Home Screen
Follow these instructions to add an icon shortcut to your community site on the home screen of your iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
- Launch the Chrome app.
- Open your community site.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to Home Screen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
iPad or iPhone
- Launch Safari app.
- In the address field, enter your community URL. Tap Go.
- Tap the share icon to open a slide-up menu.
- Tap Add to Home Screen. The "Add to Home" dialog box will appear.
- Tap Add. Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your home screen