New features: Enable explicit consent on sign-up
If your business is based in the European Union (EU), or you process the personal data of individuals in the EU, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) affects you. When relying on consent as your legal basis for processing, the GDPR says the consent you obtain must be freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous. You also must clearly explain how you plan to use their personal data.
We’ve updated the member signup process to help you stay compliant with this law.
- You can now enable a checkbox for opt-in consent and edit the message to explain how and why you are using data.
- You can view and export member consent status
How to configure the explicit consent option →
In addition, these new features are now available:
- The user data export now includes the last accessed date for each user.
- Additional UI labels are now available for translation.
- When sending invitations, users who have already joined will not receive an invite.